HIGHLAND


Back to black with just a touch of gray! I've been dressing down a lot lately, so I decided to take full advantage of Friday night dinner date with my hubby and dress up a bit. Though I don't normally go super fancy for our date-nights, I do like to forgo my usual jacket and jeans combo for something a bit more feminine like a cute mini for example. For today's look I paired it with my favorite over-the-knee boots and an oversized sweater. As a rule, whenever I wear something short, I like to pair it with something a bit more covered up on top. A nice oversized sweater, does a great job balancing out the length of the skirt and keeps an outfit from looking too sexy.

What about you guys, what's your go-to look for a date night? 







STUART WEITZMAN Highland over the knee boots | THALE BLANC bag | TOPSHOP mini skirt similar { here & here } | IRO PARIS sweater { similar here } | DYLANLEX rings


Labels: , , , , , ,